Can't Log In?
If you receive the message Invalid User ID or Password, this will always mean that one of these has been entered incorrectly. Try using the Find Me form on the login page.
Double-check your User ID and Password. Passwords are case-sensitive so check you don't have Caps Lock on. If you are cutting-and-pasting your password, check that you are not including any spaces, or typing it in directly.
Also note that cookies need to be enabled in your browser for you to be able to log in. If you can't login but don't get any message at all, it is likely that cookies are disabled. Refer to your browser's help for information on cookies.
If all else fails, contact your survey operator. You can find their contact details at the foot of any emails you have received from them.
If you are participating in a survey and have any questions about your survey, please contact your survey operator. You can contact them using the Messages option after you have logged in.
ReZolve Online Occupancy Software
Widely used across the UK, ribos™ is a complete, online solution for accommodation occupancy survey management. ribos™ supports paper, email and/or Internet-based surveys, and includes templates for serviced accommodation, self-catering, caravan & camping and hostels.
- Provides everything you need to run a complete occupancy survey, from producing data forms to publishing reports
- No need for fiddly data entry or complex spreadsheets
- Flexible reporting structure allows occupancy to be analysed across any combination of establishment categories
- User-friendly respondent portal where participants can manage their profile, complete surveys online and view personal and benchmark results in tabular and graphical format
- Many different occupancy results including room and bedspace occupancy, UK & overseas, business occupancy, average length of stay and revpar
- Standard monthly reports plus ad-hoc results for date ranges and cumulative months
- Messaging system for notifications, reminders and reporting results, which participants can also use to raise queries
- Dedicated reporting portal website for securely publishing results online
- ReZolve's setup and support service helps you prepare the survey for use and provide ongoing assistance
- Imports data from other surveys (including STR Global) and can export results to PDF and spreadsheet formats
If you'd like to know more about establishing an online occupancy survey using RIBOS, please use our enquiry form.
If you are taking part in a survey, use the logo links on the right to access your survey's login page.