This guide is intended to provide information for suppliers tendering for contracts to operate accommodation occupancy surveys across the UK and Ireland.
ReZolve have been providing software solutions for accommodation occupancy surveys in the UK since 1999, working closely with national and regional tourist authorities. Initially, this took the form of PC software applications used independently at Wales Tourist Board and each English Regional Tourist Board. Over time, these have developed into a suite of web-based applications.
ReZolve Internet-Based Occupancy Software (RIBOS) has been developed from the core functionality of the original software, but as a wholly web-based solution. RIBOS provides a comprehensive, easy to use and flexible platform for operating accommodation occupancy surveys and is now used for a number of regional and national surveys across the UK & Ireland.
In business since 1998 and based in North Yorkshire, ReZolve provide website design & development, hosting, search engine optimization, e-commerce solutions, bespoke software and database development.
We have developed successful web-based solutions for a wide range of clients and sectors, from business start ups and SME’s to large private and public sector organisations, such as Welcome to Yorkshire and the English Heritage.
ReZolve have been closely involved in the operation of national and regional occupancy surveys in England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland over a period of 18+ years. As a consequence, we have an extensive knowledge of these surveys and the operation of online occupancy surveys in general. This enables us to provide a high level of support on all aspects of the survey as well as operating the software.
Each RIBOS software installation provides three websites:
- A participant website providing facilities for data entry, results reporting and messaging
- An administration website, providing facilities for the survey operator to manage the participating establishments, data form submission, analysis and results reporting
- A reporting website which makes summary results available securely to external organisations
The core functionality of each website is described below, together with some illustrative screen shots.
The RIBOS software is built on Microsoft® ASP.Net and uses a Microsoft® SQL Server 2012 R2 database for data storage.
The websites and database are hosted on ReZolve servers located at a secure data centre in the UK. A comprehensive backup strategy is in place to provide security of data in the unlikely even of hardware failure.
ReZolve is committed to cyber security and have been accredited under the governments’ Cyber Essentials scheme.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All RIBOS software, including source code, website design, database design, digital images and artwork is copyright ReZolve I.T. Ltd.
- ReZolve do not claim any copyright on the data held in a RIBOS database.
RIBOS Software licences are available on an annual basis. Each licence includes:
- The provision of three websites for the participant and administration websites, and the external reporting portal.
- Web and database hosting using Windows Server 2012 R2, IIS 7.5 & SQL Server 2012
- Integrated email hosting.
- Technical support for the survey operator (not participants) by telephone, email and Internet during office hours
A one-off setup fee is chargeable for the re-allocation of the survey to a new contractor.
ReZolve can provide additional support, training, advice, customisation and systems integration at a daily rate, or fixed-price quotation.
- Any annual price increase over the period of the contract should not be more than the UK RPI for the previous year unless any major additions to the software are required.
- Licence payments: annual or quarterly in advance.
- Additional services: 30 days from invoice.